Tennis Court Repairs
Over time natural wear and tear can leave a tennis court looking tired and worn out. But not only is this less appealing it can affect play as well as surfaces become uneven. Having regular, high-quality tennis court repairs is crucial for allowing players to continue to enjoy the game and keep your court looking like new.
Do you need your tennis court repaired by a specialist? Someone who will ensure your courts will be repaired quickly, within budget and to the highest standards?
If so, contact CJ Sports today on 0116 269 3562 or use our quick contact form and we’ll be in contact to discuss your school or clubs tennis court build or maintenance requirements.
Tennis Court Resurfacing
As well as being tennis court builders and installers, we offer a resurfacing and maintenance service to repair your court. All repairs are carried out quickly and to a high standard so that your members can get back to enjoying use of the tennis court.
Repair of your court will ensure that the risk of injury is minimised and the quality of play is maintained. In some instances, we’ve just relaid a synthetic surface where the base is already in good condition. This could save you time and money and is part of providing you with an open and honest service
Tennis Court Surface Types
Different tennis court surface types make for a completely different style and speed of game altogether. They also need to be repaired differently and done to the best possible standard so that the damage doesn’t get worse.
Rubber Tennis Surfaces
● A quality alternative to concrete and clay tennis courts
● Made of a layer of granular rubber with two coats of texture spray, using rubber granules and polyurethane in red or green
● Ideal for all abilities
● High level of slip resistance prevents injuries after running or falling
● Players know that the surface won’t jar joints or damage tendons
● Full tennis court installation service offered, including tarmac base, or refurbishment of your existing tennis surface
Synthetic Grass Courts
● Perfect alternative to traditional grass courts
● Low maintenance – no mowing, rolling, repainting the lines
● Sand-filled grass system mimics traditional grass tennis surfaces
● Synthetic nature provides a year-round perfect playing environment
● No need to continuously water through dry summer months
Whether you have a rubber or synthetic grass tennis surfaces, you can rest assured that all of the CJ Sports tennis surface repairs are made to the highest standards to ensure the best results.
Discuss Your Tennis Court Repairs With CJ Sports
CJ Sports have repaired many tennis courts at various locations throughout the UK for over 35 years. If you’ve got a tennis court project that needs a professional quote, call CJ Sports on 0116 269 3562 or use our online contact form for a fast call back.